My colleague Joanna Nasar and I embark on a new project, “Cat in Water,” to track and document the elusive fishing cat. Learn more about the expedition, and stay tuned for more cross-postings as the project continues. First up…a new population of this rare cat has been discovered in Thailand. Check out Cats Discovered.
February 22, 2011
Fishing Cats Discovered
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 at 12:26 am and tagged with cat in water, fishing cat, thailand and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Help a CAT in WATER
- 127,584 hits
- Now this is pretty much the coolest thing. Looking for kickass women scientists for your story, panel, workplace,... fb.me/X2VARftK 18 hours ago
- This film absolutely blew me away. Talk about science from the heart. 2:00 minutes well spent, and a wonderful... fb.me/7lhFC1hG8 3 days ago
- Off I go, a return to wondrous La Selva! Oh my stinky, stinky peccaries, how I look forward to seeing your antics... fb.me/YzSDg6BQ 6 days ago
- “We’re militarizing,” says a local cattle rancher, who asked for anonymity out of fear of being confronted by... fb.me/7iq7WR8MF 1 week ago
- I've got so much to do today, and all I want to do is take a nap. 1 week ago
Telluride Photo Fest… on What is Conservation Phot… Oh noes! Giant thist… on An upside to climate chan… Martina Wilkie on Bad Ladybug Rick Brown on Mountain plover not warranted… Endangered animals on Protecting common species more…