Say hi to Smudge the bulldog. My pleasure this week comes from sharing the love of photography with kids. In the coming weeks my team of budding photogs will hit the natural spaces of Greeley to learn all about capturing moments with a camera as part of the University of Northern Colorado’s Summer Enrichment Program. This program has been going on for more than 30 years, fostering gifted and talented children and their interests in everything from drama and forensic science to well…photography.
July 8, 2009
Stepping out in nature to teach kids and dogs the joy of photography
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 2:42 am and tagged with bulldog, canines, children, dogs, english bulldog, fun, funny faces, in the park, kids, kids and dogs, laughing, nature photography, photo, photo class, Photography, photography workshops, photogs, student enrichment, student enrichment program, summer enrichment program, teens, University of Northern Colorado and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Stepping out in nature to teach kids and dogs the joy of photography”
Help a CAT in WATER
- 127,416 hits
- The government is afraid of evidence. fb.me/C7Z21snK 8 hours ago
- I can't tell you how gratifying it is to see someone you once taught a filmmaking course to go on to become a... fb.me/1OU7n92MD 1 day ago
- My heart breaks for Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante and our public lands in general. That 45 would use... fb.me/Pon3rohA 1 week ago
- A must watch. fb.me/10VVyh3oE 2 weeks ago
- Get ready for a court case. This is an absolutely obscene and inappropriate act to have included in the tax bill. fb.me/xSlRP9J4 2 weeks ago
Telluride Photo Fest… on What is Conservation Phot… Oh noes! Giant thist… on An upside to climate chan… Martina Wilkie on Bad Ladybug Rick Brown on Mountain plover not warranted… Endangered animals on Protecting common species more…