Say hi to Smudge the bulldog. My pleasure this week comes from sharing the love of photography with kids. In the coming weeks my team of budding photogs will hit the natural spaces of Greeley to learn all about capturing moments with a camera as part of the University of Northern Colorado’s Summer Enrichment Program. This program has been going on for more than 30 years, fostering gifted and talented children and their interests in everything from drama and forensic science to well…photography.
July 8, 2009
Stepping out in nature to teach kids and dogs the joy of photography
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 2:42 am and tagged with bulldog, canines, children, dogs, english bulldog, fun, funny faces, in the park, kids, kids and dogs, laughing, nature photography, photo, photo class, Photography, photography workshops, photogs, student enrichment, student enrichment program, summer enrichment program, teens, University of Northern Colorado and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Stepping out in nature to teach kids and dogs the joy of photography”
Help a CAT in WATER
- 126,719 hits
- Talk about a bad. ass. bug. Damn! fb.me/7V4C100Ku 1 day ago
- Mourad is presenting at the Wildlife Society National Conference! So glad my pictures can compliment his work. I... fb.me/6JjTKhtJB 1 day ago
- Aw, the guys and gal brought tears to my eyes in all the best ways. Thank you for the lovely send-off! It's been... fb.me/yWGDhTtI 2 days ago
- As an ecologist, you should be so lucky as to get to work for this team. Mourad Gabriel and Greta Wengert are... fb.me/8SL6xX5uf 2 days ago
- Look at that! Greater sage grouse with the Boar's Tusk in Wyoming's Red Desert in the background. Very cool... fb.me/1fDIaN3ji 3 days ago
Telluride Photo Fest… on What is Conservation Phot… Oh noes! Giant thist… on An upside to climate chan… Martina Wilkie on Bad Ladybug Rick Brown on Mountain plover not warranted… Endangered animals on Protecting common species more…